- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- All fields with * marks are mandatory. Fill your details as per the Matriculation Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Before filling up the form, please make sure to keep ready scanned copy of your photograph & signature.
- Alternatively, the above documents may be captured directly, if mobile devices are used for filling up the application form.
- The file size of all documents to be uploaded should be less or equal to 500KB.
- Photograph should be in colour and shall be taken without being covered by any mask. Photograph and signature photo should be clearly visible inside the frame.
- All documents should be clear and legible.
- Applicants are requested to provide a working mobile number & e-mail as the registration number shall be sent to the registered mobile no. & e-mail for further communication, if required
- Admission is open for Bachelors Programme in Science/Arts/Commerce//BCA. Different choice of subject combinations is being offered in Science and Arts streams.
- An applicant can select a choice of three subject combinations either from Arts or Science Stream.
- Selection of stream by the applicant shall be governed by the rules and regulations laid by the Manipur University.
- Short listed candidates shall be notified at the Notice Board/websites of the colleges concerned.
- If any information/particulars/documents furnished by the applicant is found to be incorrect, the admission may be cancelled and penal action as applicable under the law shall be carried out.
- An online Help Desk with the following mobile number has been set up to assist the applicants during office hours
- Please filled all the subjects studied in the 12th class or equivalent along with marks/grade secured.
1. All admissions shall be provisional.
2. Candidates are required to produce the original mark-sheets at the time of interview/Counseling session, failing which they shall not be considered for admission.
3. If any error/omission in the processing/verification of certificates/documents of a candidate is detected after admission to a course, the college has the right to cancel such admission at any stage at which the error is discovered.
4. Candidates who failed to report for admission at the stipulated time shall be forfeited of their seats and the same seats shall be offered to other candidates next in order of Merit. No further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
6. The procurement of admission form does not guarantee admission.
7. Documents once submitted along with the application form shall not be returned.
8. Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from other Board/Council other than the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur shall have to submit the MIGRATION CERTIFICATE at the time of admission or within one month from the date of admission.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED
1. One attested copy of Mark sheet of HSLC Exam.
2. One attested copy of Provisional Certificate of last qualifying examination..
3. One attested copy of Mark Sheet of last qualifying examination.
4. One attested copy of Admit Card/Provisional Certificate of HSLC Examination for Age Proof.
5. Three recent passport size photographs of which one is to be attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the admission form.
6. One attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/Disabled persons/Physically challenged/Sports Personnel/Son or daughter of Ex-serviceman, etc. Certificates issued by the competent authority (if reservation is claimed for that particular category).
7. One attested copy of Blood group Certificate.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED/SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION ONLY
* Original Income Certificate issued by competent authority for candidates belonging to low income group should be submitted at the time of admission.
* Original documents should be produced at the time of Counselling Session.
Admission Fee Structure for the Academic session 2021-22
Last date of submission of Exam form fill-up: 20/09/2021
For Payment of Admission fees
S KULA WOMENS COLLEGE
Canara Bank Imphal Branch