S. Kula Women’s College
S. Kula Women’s College was established in the year 1981 under the foundership of Sharva Shri Sanasam Kula Singh. It was registered under the Societies of Registration Act, 1860 with an initial objective to disseminate knowledge of higher education to the women especially in the rural areas of Nambol under Bishnupur District of the State of Manipur.
- Results of the Online Yoga Competition-21st June 2021
- Online Video Yoga Competition:Date line for video submission: June 21, 2021 (6:30 to 7: 30 a.m.)
- Online Class Coordinator
- Circular of Online Class for Semester Students 2021
- College observing “World Environment Day” 2021
- Notice for joint online meeting of the IQAC, Heads of Departments and members of all committees, sub-committees and cells will be held on 3rd June, 2021 at 2:00 pm on ZOOM platform