Prescribed application forms along with the prospectus can be had from the college office. If a candidate desires to seek her admission in more than one subject combination, separate application forms are to be submitted.
A. PROSPECTUS :
It is available in the office of S. Kula Women’s College during the office hour and can be obtained on payment of Rs. 300/-. The form is also available in the website of the college
B. ADMISSION :
The application form for admission is available along with the Prospectus. Duly filled in application form for admission should reach the office of the Principal, S. Kula Women’s College, Kongkhampat, Nambol by the date prescribed in the Prospectus. Submission of form does not reserve rights of admission. Incomplete application forms may be summarily rejected.
While submitting the application form the following documents in triplicate should be enclosed :
i) Provisional Certificates of the H.S.L.C. and last Examination passed.
ii) Marks sheets from H.S.L.C. Examination onwards.
iii) Admit cards from H.S.L.C. Examination onwards.
iv) Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
v) Three latest Passport photographs.
vi) Migration Certificate in original in case of other Council other than COHSEM.
i) All the documents are to be attested by a gazetted Officer.
ii) Original documents to be produced at the time of admission.
C. i) The selected candidates will be issued Bank Challan and they have to deposit the fees in the Manipur Rural Bank, Nambol Branch on or before the prescribed date. After depositing the fee to the Bank a copy of the Challan should be immediately produced to the College and get a receipt from the Casheir.
ii) The College reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason. No student will be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right.
iii) The admission of a student may be cancelled at any time in case if any documents, information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect, forged or faked one and the fees deposited at the time of admission will be forfeited.
D. WITHDRAWAL :
i) Once admission is made no refund of fees and withdrawal will be allowed.
ii) If a student is to be withdrawn from the College after admission during the Academic year the fee for the full term will be charged, unless no Transfer Certificate will be issued.
E. EXAMINATIONS :
i) The College will conduct Sessional Tests, Terminal Tests and Final Test examinations before sending up students in the Semester Examinations conducted by the Manipur University as per schedule fixed by the University.
ii) The college will conduct 3/4 Unit Test Examinations in respect of B.SC. Biotechnology, B.SC. Food Technology, BCA, B.Vog. Food Processing & Engineering, Fashion Technology, Information Technology and Catering and Hotel Management. In the B. Vog. Examinations 20% will be the Internal Assessment Marks to be assessed by the College while the remaining 80% will be assessed by the University. The Examination of Advanced Diploma Courses under Community College Scheme of the UGC will be conducted by the College while 20% will be assessed by the Sector Skill Council.
iii) B.A./B.SC./B.Com/B.SC. Biotechnology/ B.SC. Food Technology /BCA 1st to 6th Semester Examinations will be conducted by the Manipur University as per schedule and curriculum given by the Manipur University.
iv) Career Oriented Courses will be conducted by the Manipur University annually at the end of 2nd Semester, 4th Semester and 6th Semester and the certificates also will be issued by the Manipur University after every examination.
iv) Students who fail or absent in the final Test Examinations will not be sent up in any examinations conducted by the Manipur University.
v) Students should attend a minimum of 75% attendance in all the subjects including both theory and practical for appearing in all the Semester Examinations.
vi) Those students who have attended 60% and above and less than 75% of attendance may be allowed to appear the Examination on payment of non- Collegiate fee of Rs. 500/-.
vii) Students who have attended less than 60% attendance including practicals shall be treated as dis-collegiate and they shall not be allowed to appear at the Examinations conducted by the Manipur University.
F. ABSENCE & LEAVE
i) No students should be absent without prior leave, unless it is due to unforseen circumstances.
ii) A student who has been absent continuously for fifteen days without prior approval of the Principal her name will be stuck-off the rolls and may not be re-admitted.
iii) Leave applications should be signed by the parents and attached the documents verifying the reason of the leave.
Admission fee 2022-2023
In each stream of Humanities and Science
1) 31% of the seats are reserved for candidate belonging to the SCHEDULE TRIBE (ST) and 2% of SCHEDULE CASTE (SC) candidates. In the event of non-availability of candidate in ST category, the vacant seats will be allocated to the SC candidates and vice versa.
2) One seat is reserved for the physically challenges (PCH) persons and one for the daughters of Ex-serviceman (EXS). (Reserved seats shall be deemed unreserved if not filled in by the respective candidates)
i) One attested copy of mark sheet of the higher secondary/qualifying examination.
ii) Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
iii) One attested copy of Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination passed.
iv) One attested copy of high school living certificate/ Admit card as proof of age.
v) For SC/ST candidates, the caste/tribe certificate issued by the competent authority.
vi) For physically challenges candidates, a certificate from a doctor of the Civil
vi) Hospital/medical College showing the nature of handicap and also to the effect that such disability will not hamper in pursuing the course of study.
Selection of candidates will be done strictly on the Merit basis. A weightage of 5% of aggregates marks will be given to national/ international players
For fair participation of the students in different activities the College has been divided into four houses.
A. Linthoingambi House
B. Nungthelleima House
C. Chaningleima House
D. Imoinu House
In order to provide role model responsibility and leadership the houses are looked after by House Masters/Mistresses.
1. The students should read carefully the prospectus before filling in the registration/ admission form.
2. Students of the College should maintain discipline and behave decently and pay respect to all the elders and the college staff. They should maintain a healthy practice in all respects.
3. No students will be allowed to sit outside the Class Room i.e. verandah, College Yard, etc. During the off time they should sit in the Common Room, Reading Room, Multi- Gym or Hobby Centre etc.
4. Students should come with neat and glean College Uniforms. Without proper uniforms no students will be allowed to enter in the glass room.
5. Students should always bring their Identy Card and Progress Report Card in the College.
6. Two Library Cards will be issued to each and every student and only two books will be issued against the Library Cards at a time.
7. A Library Book can be borrowed for 15 days only. After 15 days a fine of Rs. 5/- will be charged per book per day.
8. All the Students of the College should opt one of the items of games and sports compulsorily. Classes will be held on games and sports once in a weak for every glass.
9. All the students are obliged to take parts in all the extra-curricular activities of the College as a part of their civic training.
10. No students will be allowed to enter in the College campus after 10.00 a.m. and leave before 3.30 p.m.
11. No persons including Parents/Guardians will be allowed to see the students during the College hour without prior permission of the Principal
12. Students should attend at least 75% of attendance of the minimum number 180 teaching days in an academic year, otherwise they should not be allowed to appear in the final Examination conducted by the Council or Manipur University.
13. Students and guardian should abide by the Rules and Regulations of the College.
14. Violation of any one of the above Rules and Regulations will be punishable, which may be in the form of imposition of fine or expulsion from the College etc. as per decision of the Management.
15. The decision of the Governing Body will be binding and final and in any case no complain will be entertained.
16. Students seeking Transfer Certificate should clear one year fees and life membership fee of old students Association (Allumni Association).